As you all know, cats are so important and complex that we need many names. Unfortunately, I am called some names that I do not think are appropriate. Nevertheless, I am including all of my names in this Thursday Thirteen so you can see what I have to put up with.
1) Jimmy Joe. This is my real name, a very respectable country-cat name.
2) J.J. This is what my friends call me.
3) Jumbo Jim. Granny calls me this. I think this is kinda rude.
4) James Joseph. When Momma calls me this -- uh oh...
5) Jimmy the Hut. Auntie Jane calls me this. She thinks it's funny, but it's not.
6) Jimmy No. I think I've mentioned this one before. Sometimes Momma gets confused and calls me this by mistake.
7) "Hey hey hey--it's Faaaaat Jimmy!" Auntie Jane says this sometimes, too. She has a really lame sense of humor.
8) Jay-Bird. This is one of Momma's special names for me.
9) Fatty McCatty. Momma says this and laughs, but it's not funny. She also calls Coco "Chatty McBratty" sometimes, though, which is funny. Ha ha ha!
10) Great Melon of World Peace. This is my Native American name.
11) "Hey bud" -- this is what Poppa calls me.
12) "eee..schnurff...rrr" -- this is what Coco calls me. It's in Wiener Dog, which is hard to translate.
13) Sweet-Boy. Because I am.