Hi Every-buddy! I am so excited that I'm makin' so many new buddies here on the Internet. Thanks, Meezers, for lettin' every-buddy know about my new blog!
So you can get to know me a little better, here are thirteen things I don't like, to go with the thirteen things I do like that I shared last week!
1) When my momma calls me Jimmy NO. My name's Jimmy JOE.
2) The horrible carpet-eating machine in the closet.
3) The terrible yard-eating machines that come around every week.
4) A dirty latrine. Luckily Momma usually keeps the latrine pretty clean. She's good like that.
5) An empty kibble dish. We live in the richest country in the world. There's no reason for that.
6) Ridin' in the car. Makes me sick.
7) When Big Hairy Beans come around buggin' my momma. There was one Big Hairy Bean a while back, an' I would get up and put my arms around my momma when they were on the couch, and I'd try to push him outta our bed, but he was real dumb and didn't get it. Eventually he figured out he wasn't wanted and he stopped comin' around. My momma says I'm real clever and she should have taken my advice from the beginning. She also says I got an "ediple" thingy. I don't know what that is, but if it means I love my momma, I sure do.
8) Hissin'. It hurts my feelin's. I don't hiss at anyone. Well, maybe once or twice, but almost never.
9) When momma says "you don't want to go outside" and I really do and so she lets me and then there's super-cold snow all over the ground outside!!! Then she laughs at me, but I don't think it's funny
10) Going to the v-e-t. Mao's posts about his torture there terrified me.
11) When I have to come inside even though it's nice and pretty.
12) When my momma leaves to go to one of her stupid "conferences" or something like that. I know I should be grateful to Auntie Elaine for taking care of me, but I get real sad.
13) When Coco won't share and I don't get to lick the steak plate.