but then I BIT it and all tarnation broke loose!!!
It was the worst tasting stuff I've ever encountered. I was runnin' all over, and I started foaming up like I got the rabies. Momma got scared that there might be somethin' poisonous in those glow sticks, so she looked on-line and called the Cornell Animal Hospital hotline just to make sure.
Well, long story short: if you bite a Glow Stick, grab a towel and DON'T PANIC. Glow sticks won't hurt you, but they will make you look like you got the rabies, and they sure don't taste good. Make sure your Beans wipe up your mouth and get the glow juice off your fur.
That was real embarrassing, but luckily Momma was pretty cool and she said she's seen worse things happen when people party too hard.
P.S. If you think you have gotten yourself into somethin' that might got the poison in it, better have a Bean call the ASPCA Poison Control Hotline: 1-888-426-4435.