Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tabby Friends on Tuesdays


Here's me hangin' out on the picnic table with my great buddy Izzy. He's loungin' in the shade, so you can't see all of his great marble markings. My momma's always sayin' how handsome he is, but that's okay, because I know she loves me most. I keep Izzy company when he goes out huntin'. He's real focused, but I help him stay relaxed. A few years back, he was all about huntin' the frogs. But last year he went on a real bunny-huntin' kick. He got about eight rabbits last summer. I helped him out, but momma got real mad because I got bunny blood all over my white tummy. I don't know why she was so mad, cuz she watches movies with lots of blood in them all the time, but she said we were disgusting. I just said, hey--we're jus' doing' guy stuff! Anyways, I think tabbies are great, and so I say happy Tuesday to all my tabby buddies on the web.

2 comments:

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hi Tabby to you, too! Nice to meet you an yur good furiend. I don't go outside, but I caughted a spider tonite! It was goin after mine boy.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Oops, I meant Hi and Happy Tabby to you too. Sorry.