Friday, January 30, 2009

TGIF

Oh man, buddies, what a week!

So it started out with me and Coco doin' our usual duties, showing Momma how to relax and be happy. I showed her how to enjoy a sunbeam on Monday:

See, I had the wonderful realization that you can use your scratcher as a pillow, too!

You can see how relaxed I am on my scratcher-pillow.

But the week got worse. On Tuesday, Momma blind-sided me by pulling out the PTU and taking me to the v-e-t!!!
It was terrible, buddies. First of all, as those of you who had been reading my bloggie for a while know, I get car-sick. So as soon as we get to the horrible office, I got the barfs real bad. It was very embarrassing. Well, the assistant and the doctor lady both kept petting me and talking about how handsome I am and what a grate guy I am, so I'm thinking, "hey, maybe it won't be that bad this time. Maybe they just wanted to visit with me."
But no! After saying over and over how good-lookin' I am, they promptly took me back to their lair and poked me with needles and STOLE BLOODS FROM MY NECK!!!

Look at this evidence. I think maybe they are vampires. It was a terrible experience, but I think I got through it pretty bravely.

Coco didn't have a grate time either this week. We got lots of snow on Wednesday so she couldn't take a walk, and instead Momma made her play Beauty Parlor, which Coco hates. She asked me please not to put a picture of her all wet and sad on my bloggie, and I'm a good brother so I said okay.

We are going to spend our weekend recovering from our stressful weeks with lots of naps and treats. I advise you all to do the same, buddies.

18 comments:

Tuck said...

Poor Jimmy Joe...it sounds like you had an awful week! I can't believe the humans stole blood from you. They are up to no good, thats for sure! I hope you and Coco have an extra great weekend!

-Tuck

The Island Cats said...

Oh Jimmy Joe...we're sorry your week didn't go as you had planned...but we're glad everything checked out okay at the v-e-t!

pee ess. don't feel bad about getting sick...Zoey usually pees and poops in the PTU when she goes to the v-e-t!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh how very dare they! your human needs disciplining, as as for the monsters at the vets..well...I am so sorry for your suffering xx

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We are sorry you had such a bad week and had your blood stolen. We hope you have a better week next week.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Oh my goodness! Those are such adorable photos of you relaxing, Jimmy Joe!

I'm sorry your and Coco's week was so bad. I hope your weekend is much better :-)

meemsnyc said...

You look really good at relaxing. Sorry to hear about the vet visit.

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Jimmy Joe and Cocoa - that sucks. we hopes that next week is better

Whimpurr said...

Oh, you poor thing! Neck sticks are the worst! Sending ((((HUGS)))) and PURRS!

Anonymous said...

Humans can NOT be trusted, ever! Poor JJ and Coco too...

You looked so much at ease on that pillow-scratcher, we wanted to give you a good washing and our human wanted to give you a special tummy rub.

Quill and Greyson said...

Bast@rds! Are you okay?

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

all i can say iz ... duhr jj. wutta week. i wooden't trust dat v-e-t ever again! no matter how much she/he complimentz u ... don't ever trust her/him.
i try to avoid da v-e-t ... altho dr. landerfeld iz very byootiful an nice!
luv--jh

Isis said...

I think i'll take your advice and go look for a sunbeam!

Boy n Beethoven said...

The V-E-T!? Eeeugh!
& they stole your bwood!
Poor Jimmy!
I hope evewything is fine.

Boy

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah you look so so comfy~!!!
What a lovely white fur and warm atmosphere~!

Tuck said...

Hey Jimmy Joe--

Be sure to check out my post from Tuesday, I gave you an award!

catsynth said...

You're setting a good example for relaxation!

Anita said...

Oh my God! It´s horrible! I also visited the vet last week and he realized a blood test to control my renal failure. Also I have a sign that you can see in a photo here .

Purrrs friend.

World of Animals, Inc. said...

You are really showing everyone the true meaning of relaxation. I guess it's best to use the claw scratcher as a pillow. That's a good idea. Love seeing the sun puddles on your fluffy belly. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals