Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday Meme: Quirks

My grate friends Kimo & Sabi tagged me for the "Quirks" meme!

Rules:
- Link back to the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules on your blog
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
- Tag more bloggers and link to them

Oh geez, I don't think of myself as a particularly quirky guy, but let's see...
1) I only run up trees when somebody is watching me. I figure, why waste the energy without an audience.
2) I like to stare at Bean food for a while before I eat it. Sometimes I stare at it, and then I lick it a little, and then I stare at it a little while longer. Then I eat it. This causes problems when Coco is around.
3) I think I've said it before, but it bears repeating: DON'T TOUCH THE BACK FEETS!
4) I get the super-crazies before I poo.
5) Our 'partment is half-underground, so the windows are right at ground-level, and I like to stare in the windows when I go outside. Usually I stare at Momma in my 'partment, but sometimes I go around the back and stare at other people. It is good to be a friendly neighbor.
6) I get treats as well whenever Coco comes in from being a Good Girl and going potty outside. Sometimes Beans ask,
"Why does he get a treat when he didn't do anything?"
Answer:
That's a stupid question.

I tag my grate buddies:
Gandalf
Grayson
Castle

I hope you have a grate weekend, buddies, with nothin' to do but chillaxin'!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super-crazies? That sounds funny! There is NEVER a bad time to get treats, Jimmy Joe! We'll have to think about what's quirky about us! hmmmmm....

Daisy said...

It is very, very funny to imagine you peering into your neighbor's windows! I get the crazies right after I go number two.

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Jimmy Joe, we loved your quirks! Although they sound more like just being a cat to us! We also saw you playing with Sophie and it looked like lots of fun!
Your (we want our sunshine back) FL furiends,

Quill and Greyson said...

Hello Jimmy Joe, So nice to meet you. I don't see anything quirky about really giving the bean food a good look/sniff first, and who doesn't lick the gravy first? It's the best part.

Parker said...

Is that the face you use to look in the windows? It's a very sweet ook Jimmy-Joe!
Smooches!

Motor Home Cats said...

Looking in at beans sounds like fun. We agree that there is no wrong time to get treats.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Mr. Hendrix said...

you're a peeping tom! ha ha ha funny

i can't believe people question your right to get treats just because. it seems like a stupid question to me.

PS i'm with you on the "no back toes" thing

Mickey's Musings said...

Those are neat answers!
I really like your answer to #1. I agree,no point wasting ebergy :) heeheehee
I always new you were a friendly cat :)
Purrs Mickey

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Hi Jimmy Joe! Thanks for visiting our blog! You are a very handsome ManCat!

Laila and Minchie

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hahaha! I think it's funny when you go outside you stare at your Momma and the neighbors through the windows :-D

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Very interesting quirks! Bean food is fun to stare at...and play with, but I never actually eat it. I am very curious about the "super-crazies". I'm so glad you're such a "friendly" neighbor.

Ailurophile said...

You iz furry sweet Jimmy Joe ~ furry sweet :)

Anita said...

Thanks for your words in my blog.

I will like to see you peering into your neighbor's windows... muahahaha!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Jimmy Joe, we loved your quirks, they are great! We like number 5 best because it is a great thing to be a friendly neighbor! We bet the neighbors enjoy your visits, we know we would!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

PB 'n J said...

Those are great quirks Jimmy Joe! We all get treats when one of us comes in (even if I've been sitting inside all night) too!

Jake

Boy said...

That's intewesting to know about you! I think the tweats part was cool!

MaoMao said...

hehe, I loved readin yur meme! I get the crazies before I poo, too. I run around and say MAO MAO MAO MAO and then I pick onna the boxes and digdigdigdigdigdigdig so fast that Momma thinks I'm gonna dig alla way to China.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMaoMaoMao!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Mieow, JJ!!!! My SS is back from her survey but we are without internet at home. Hence, no blogging yet, only limited visiting at the library computer.

Did I tell you my SS has submitted her thesis? The examiners are taking a long time pondering over it. Perhaps it's so boring that they fall asleep every time they try to read it.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We like looking out the window. We can not look in, cause Momma won't let us owt.

That is a good pikshur of you chillaxin.

~ The Bunch