Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Waiting

Hi Every-buddy. Well, Momma left last Friday and Granny told me that she won't be back until Saturday! Luckily Granny and Poppa are taking good care of me and Coco and Sophie and I have been playing so it's not too bad. Thanks, Tripper and Trixie and Tigmut'hep for tagging me for the Seven Things meme! I'll get Momma to help me with that when she gets back, so I have a few days to contemplate how I'm weird.

And thanks for all of the birthday wishes for Momma! That made her really happy.

8 comments:

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

Jimmy Joe, we've tagged you for the "7 Weird Things About Me" meme! Come read about it in today's post on our blog. We can't wait to read your 7 weird things!

Hugs~Chancy

Parker said...

Not too much longer! We miss you!

Karl and Ruis said...

Oh bummer!!! You will miss Miss Peach's tea party tomorrow on board the cruise ship for her 15th birthday...
But check in once your Mom is back and look at the pictures - it will be fun!
We will be missing you!!!

Tiger Lily said...

Congratulations on the You're Special award -- you deserve it! I am sorry I missed your Mom's birthday but it sounds as if she had a great day. I look forward to reading the 7 Weird Things about you meme. If I can ever get Mom to help I have to post one too.

Jan Price said...

We can't wait to learn 7 weird things about you.

jans funny farm

Sunny's Mommy said...

It's Wednesday now, so that's only 3 more sleeps until your Momma comes back. I don't know if you can count though, so she will be with you soon! It sounds like you're having a good time at Granny and Poppa's.

Anonymous said...

Hi, hope you come back soon!

Ramses said...

Hope you'z not missing your Mommy too much... :)