Friday, August 3, 2007

Why Do Beans Travel?

Momma went to the Berlin Zoo on Tuesday and she saw lots of really impressive big cats.

This tiger was really pissed off because he didn't like what his Food Lady had brought him for dinner. It was a big chunk of something (maybe Vishus Deer!!!), but he thought it wasn't up to his royal standards. So he ignored it for a while, which you can see here. Then he got irritated because he thought his girlfriend next door might have gotten something better, so he banged on the door and yelled at her. Then he got really ticked off and roared really obscene things in German-Tiger at people. We think that he had every right to be pissed off, because he should have a private royal dining room without all of the rabble interrupting his meals, even inadequate ones. Or he should have been able to eat outside in his park, al fresco. He was very eloquent at expressing his displeasure, though. Maybe he reads Yao-Lin's blog.

Now I'm really irritated, too, because Momma's going to leave AGAIN this afternoon. She is really starting to make me mad. I mean, Granny's nice and everything, but she doesn't really give the deep-tissue armpit massages that I require. All total Momma has travelled 48 hours in the past 6 weeks, on planes, trains, and automobiles. Now she's going to drive to Wisconsin this afternoon. All I can say is, she'd better bring me some cheese.

STOP LEAVING, MOMMA!!!

9 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm sorry to hear your mom is travelling again. :( I don't know why they have to leave us? My humans will be travelling again soon, and I'm not looking forward to it.

Daisy said...

I never knew tigers could be so crabby! This is a good lesson.

I am sorry your mom is leaving you again. But I'll bet she can get you some good cheeses from Wisconsin.

The Meezers or Billy said...

sorry your mom is leaving - is she bisiting Derby? or any of the other whiskerconscin kitties?
that's why winter is good- the beans don't ushually leave. 'speshully if you live in Ithaca - wif those hills there, it's hard to get out. hee hee.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, yoor mom shood stop by our howse if she is going to be near Milwaukee...we haf a fabulus assortment of real Wisconsin cheese here, which by the way is some of the bestest cheese ever!

Just Ducky said...

Whiskerconsin? I live there. Shall I go somewhere and wave to her?

Unknown said...

Hey Jimmy, My Lady and Senor went to the Columbus zoo last month. They had a great time. I wish I could get as big as those cats. I wouldn't try to eat any people though, I promise.

Tara said...

I know how you feel, the beans leave WAY to much! Why would they leave when we are here??
Tara

Karen Jo said...

That was one crabby tiger. He looks very impressive, though. I hope your Mom won't be gone long and that she does bring you back some cheese.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hahaha that tiger is definitely a regular visitor to my blog, I recognize him! And as for feeling hard done by - I would be miffed too if i was served under done steak or some other food that I didn't approve of! x