My grate friends Kimo & Sabi tagged me for the "Quirks" meme!
- Link back to the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules on your blog
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
- Tag more bloggers and link to them
Oh geez, I don't think of myself as a particularly quirky guy, but let's see...
1) I only run up trees when somebody is watching me. I figure, why waste the energy without an audience.
2) I like to stare at Bean food for a while before I eat it. Sometimes I stare at it, and then I lick it a little, and then I stare at it a little while longer. Then I eat it. This causes problems when Coco is around.
3) I think I've said it before, but it bears repeating: DON'T TOUCH THE BACK FEETS!
4) I get the super-crazies before I poo.
5) Our 'partment is half-underground, so the windows are right at ground-level, and I like to stare in the windows when I go outside. Usually I stare at Momma in my 'partment, but sometimes I go around the back and stare at other people. It is good to be a friendly neighbor.
6) I get treats as well whenever Coco comes in from being a Good Girl and going potty outside. Sometimes Beans ask,
"Why does he get a treat when he didn't do anything?"
That's a stupid question.
I tag my grate buddies:
I hope you have a grate weekend, buddies, with nothin' to do but chillaxin'!