Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Wish

Moe and Mindy of Team Tabby tagged me for Linda's Make A Wish Meme! This is my wishing picture:


These are the rules:

1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart's desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on this picture:
4. Post the Make A Wish Meme and your wishing star on your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag as many people as you like so that there can be wishing stars all across the Blogosphere and ask them to please link back to Linda so that we can see what wishes others have made and share those wishes with others.

Copy this graphic:

I'm going to tag China Cat and Willow to make a wish!

20 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a fabulous wish Jimmy Joe! We hope it comes true.

Parker said...

Now that's a wonderful wish! Very nice, Jimmy joe!

Team Tabby said...

Your wish is so thoughtful Jimmy Joe, we hopes, too, that your wish comes true. Have a great day!

Mindy & Moe

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is a great wish, Jimmy Joe.

Unknown said...

That is a wonderful wish Jimmy Joe!

PB 'n J said...

That is a super wish, Jimmy Joe. We hope it comes true - and soon!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

That is a lovely wish Jimmy Joe. i can't say I would be so selfless but you already know that!

Also, I tagged you for the book meme. x

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's a wonderful wish Jimmy joe

The Furry Kids said...

That is a lovely wish, JJ.

Artsy Catsy said...

That's such a caring and beautiful wish, Jimmy Joe. May it come true!

Rocky

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That's a lovely wish Jimmy Joe, we hope it comes true.

Quasi said...

Hi Jimmy Joe,
That is an excellent wish... if only it would come true. I also wish that one day, it would rain Cat Chow from the sky!

Mickey's Musings said...

That's a really good wish Jimmy Joe :)
Purrs Mickey

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Jimmy Joe, that is such a wonderful wish and I truly want to thank you for the tag!

Purrrrrs, China Cat

Willow said...

Hi Jimmy Joe! I just found out that you tagged me for the Make A Wish Meme! Thank you for thinking about me and I will try to put my Wish up this week - I am thinking of what the Wish will be... You certainly did have a terrific Wish!

Purrrrrrrrrrrs, Willow

Cecil the Cougar: said...

What a very good and thoughtful wish Jimmy Joe! I am wishing this with you! Purrs!

Mr. Hendrix said...

what a wonderful, thoughtful wish. I hope it comes true!

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

We think that is a great wish!!

Ivan from WMD said...

That's a wonderful wish, Jimmy Joe!

Linda said...

May all of your wishes come true!

Thank you for playing along, Jimmy Joe!