Hi Every-buddy! Momma came back on Saturday afternoon but she is really gross. She keeps blowing her nose and tossing and turning and getting up in the middle of the night and hacking. I know I should be helping her feel better, but since she up and left me for 8 days and then comes back with a cold, I have decided to sleep on the couch for a few days.
Trixie, Tripper, and Tigmut'hep all tagged me for the Seven Things Meme, so here goes:
The Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.
1) I like to hang out in the Full Monty position.
2) I like to play, but I don't like to have to run around too much. Coco's great to play with because I can lay on my side and she runs around and lunges and growls and I can whack her without having to move too much. Conserves energy.
3) I like meeting other kitties and doggies, too. Sometimes, when I'm in front of our 'partment building, a doggie walks by and barks, and so I walk across the yard to meet it, and sometimes it gets scared and hides behind its Bean's legs! That's really funny, hahahahaha!
4) I let Momma take care of my grooming upkeep, clipping my front claws and brushing my furs and my teeths, but the back feets are OFF LIMITS. Don't mess with my feets.
5) I'm really good at climbing trees. Even when I climb really high, I can get right back down.
6) I like to hunt with my sister Coco the Wiener Dog. I know a lot of you out there might say that hunting is a solo sport, but I find that it makes it a lot easier to get something when you have a buddy.
7) I am a very good houseguest. I am polite to everybuddy in my hosts' house, and I even let little mini-Beans scrunch me if they're around, and I eat whatever the hosts are serving, and I make myself right at home.
I don't know who hasn't done this Meme by now, so if you haven't yet, I tag you!