Friday, December 28, 2007
Sunday, December 23, 2007
On Friday Aunt Betty Jo and Great Aunt Carolyn drove up to celebrate Granny's birthday, and Auntie Jane and the mini-Beans came over, and we had a nice party and everyone commented on how big and impressive I am.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Monday, December 17, 2007
Friday, December 14, 2007
See how happy I am when I get some fresh 'nip? I think Momma should try it. I bet her butt wouldn't be so big, either, if she used catnip instead of M&M's and wine.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
So look what I figured out:If you sit on the computer, the Beans can't do their shopping or read their e-mails until they help you blog first! This is a very good strategy. I encourage you all to try it out.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
So we had fun last night: I would get up on the bookcase and bat at the balls, and Momma would say "Jimmy No!", and then I'd hit them off and under the bookcase and she'd get up and fetch them. I can even knock the whole tree off and then she gets to put it back up and put the balls back on it, and then we can start all over again! Coco wanted to play, too, but she has little stubby wiener dog legs and can't get the shiny balls out from under the bookcase.Momma's lucky she has me to make sure she gets some exercise, because she was just sitting on the couch, drinking wine and eating peanut M & M's and watching T.V. shows on the computer. Christmas decorations are a good way to play and get some exercise!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
A SIMPLE BUT VERY IMPORTANT MEME: List your treasures and tag other kitties and their humans also, as many as you like. Let this reflection spread through out the world. We need to count our contentments as Blessings!
~~~What do you look back over and treasure enough to place inside your BOX OF LIFE?~~~
Here are some things I treasure enough to place in my Box of Life:
1) My momma and my sister Coco, and Granny and Poppa and all of my Bean and kitty friends.
2) All of my blog buddies! I have such fun reading about all of your adventures and visiting you, and I love it when you visit my bloggie.
3) My tastee t/d crunchies. I wish Momma would give me more.
4) The grass outside and my catnip plant! Greens are good for you, kids.
5) My mousies: there's zebra mouse, stripey mouse, fancy mouse, red mouse, and knitty mouse.
6) Snuggly mornings in bed with Momma, and snuggly evenings on the couch afghan.
7) Summer days running across the yard, prowling in the tall grass, and finding voles!
8) Fall days getting the wind-crazies and running in the crunchy leaves.
9) Cold winter days making warm bread and pies with Momma.
10) Spring days stalking birdies who sit outside my window.
I think my box is full of great things. Be sure to put together your Box of Life if you haven't already!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Grade, Momma, grade!