A while back, my buddy Mickey tagged me for Miss Peach's beautiful Box of Life meme. We are finally getting around to putting this together.
A SIMPLE BUT VERY IMPORTANT MEME: List your treasures and tag other kitties and their humans also, as many as you like. Let this reflection spread through out the world. We need to count our contentments as Blessings!
~~~What do you look back over and treasure enough to place inside your BOX OF LIFE?~~~
Here are some things I treasure enough to place in my Box of Life:
1) My momma and my sister Coco, and Granny and Poppa and all of my Bean and kitty friends.
2) All of my blog buddies! I have such fun reading about all of your adventures and visiting you, and I love it when you visit my bloggie.
3) My tastee t/d crunchies. I wish Momma would give me more.
4) The grass outside and my catnip plant! Greens are good for you, kids.
5) My mousies: there's zebra mouse, stripey mouse, fancy mouse, red mouse, and knitty mouse.
6) Snuggly mornings in bed with Momma, and snuggly evenings on the couch afghan.
7) Summer days running across the yard, prowling in the tall grass, and finding voles!
8) Fall days getting the wind-crazies and running in the crunchy leaves.
9) Cold winter days making warm bread and pies with Momma.
10) Spring days stalking birdies who sit outside my window.
I think my box is full of great things. Be sure to put together your Box of Life if you haven't already!