OK, everybuddy, Yao-Lin and Pixel both tagged me for the 7 Things meme! Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let those 7 people know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
The challenge is to keep it interesting without making the reader think “Um, too much information…”
I'm a pretty open sort of guy, but I think that these are some things that you might still not know about me:
1) I don't meow too much. I usually just answer Beans with a throaty chirp. It saves energy.
2) I'm, uh, well, not too good at killing things. Sometimes I find a mouse or a vole to play with, and if Coco's around, she rushes right in a kills it. If she's not around, though, I, um, I tend to lose track of them. See, the problem with real mousies and voles is that you can't take a kibble break or stop to lick your foot, because they run away. Catnip mousies are better--you can take a break and they're still there when you come back.
3) I don't really like Big Hairy Beans so much. Don't get me wrong, I won't say no to a chin scratch from anyone, but I gotta get to know a man-Bean before I decide whether I actually like him or not.
4) I only go nite-nite with my momma. Naps with the nice Beans who visit and take care of me are okay, but bedtime is only with Momma.
5) I like to visit the neighbors, especially Auntie Elaine.* I can snack on Izzy's food when I'm over there, too!
6) The tip of my tail is broken. don't remember how it happened, 'cuz it was a real long time ago. It's very sensitive, though.
7) I get on the table and stare at Momma while she eats her Bean-crunchies in the morning so she hurries up and gives me my cream in the bowl. Sometimes she is too slow and I have to start moving in on the bowl. She thinks this is annoying, but it is not nearly as annoying as having a slow Momma.
(*my Aunties Elaine, Kate, and Julie--Peach's momma--aren't really my momma's sisters. But they're aunties 'cuz they take care of my sometimes. Auntie Jane is my only real auntie.)
Who hasn't done this meme yet? I'll tag Pippin and Turtle, the Orange Tabbies; Peach; Faz; and Jasper McKitten-Cat!