Well, Sammy and Miles tagged me for the meme, so here goes:
1) What was I doing 10 years ago? Momma says the Kitty-Fairy hadn't dropped me off yet.
2) What was I doing 1 year ago? Last summer I stayed in Ithaca and played outside a lot with Izzy (huntin' wabbits) and I helped my Momma, because she didn't feel good (she got the depression-sickness) and she needed lots of snugglin'. I'm a good therapist. I gots the Zen goin' on.
3) What are your 5 favorite snacks? Hmm, I would have to say: Chicken'n'Liver flavor crunchy Whisker Lickin's (crunchilicious!); tuna; grass; cream (esp. for breakfast); butter (but I've never gotten a whole stick like Miles!)
4) What are 5 songs you know all the lyrics to? That's a hard one, because I'm not much of a singer, but I do know: Jungle Kitty; Macho Cat; Bad Boys; Friends in Low Places; and Cowboy Take Me Away, because Momma sings that one until Coco and I have to put our paws over our ears
5) What are 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire? I would give lots of money to the World Wildlife Fund; I would create a vet school scholarship foundation; I would finance a huge Cat'N'Wiener Dog Shelter; I would buy a catnip farm; maybe I would buy the farm in France because my momma wants to live there and there's lots of cream and cheese to eat there, too
6) What are 5 bad habits you have? Well, I think that "bad" is always a subjective concept, but here are 5 things that annoy my momma, at least: the whole car-sickness thing. Puke'N'Poop. 'Nuff said; laying on whatever Momma's reading (but see, that's a good thing: Beans don't always know when they need to take a break); hanging out on the kitchen table; eating grass and throwing up (see "Snacks"); breaking things (but if something's gonna break when it hits the floor, why don't they just keep it on the floor to begin with?)
7) What are 5 things you like doing? Playing (see "Toys" below); napping (see "Bad Habits" above); eating (see "Snacks" above); snuggling (see "1 year earlier" above); going outside (again, "1 year earlier")
8) What are 5 things you will never wear again? Well, I'm not one really for fashion (I'll leave that to the metrosexual guys like Skeezix) but here are 5 things that I have had on that I wasn't too fond of: the stupid Halloween cape Momma put on me once; the stupid Santa hat Momma tried to put on me; the too-small harness that made me look fat instead of just big-boned (I am just big-boned!!!); pine tree juice (that was real hard to get out. I looked like Punk Kitty for a while there); glow stick juice. Again, 'nuff said.
9) What are your 5 favorite toys: OK: green mouse; fancy mouse; Sophie's pink mouse; knitty mouse (although knitty mice aren't very hardy. They don't last for very long. But they got some yuuuummy 'nip stuffing inside!); pens & pencils Momma leaves on the tables (see "Bad Habits" above)
OK, I tag my old trusty buddy...