Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Round-up

Oh boy, buddies, I love summer!

And it's a good thing that Coco and I are in good moods, because Momma has been saying a lot of bad words this week. Our computer's network connection is still faulty, even after Momma bought a new network cable and checked out the modem, so she thinks it's a hardware problem. The computer men on the telly-phone think it's a software problem. So she has spent hours on the phone trying to solve it, and now is waiting for CD's and memory cards. (did you know that you can get memory on a card? I think Momma should get an extra one for herself, because she's always forgetting to give me treats).

So we have a hard time staying connected to the Inter-nets, and it is hard for me to leave comments. But I am visiting you as best as I can, buddies!

This is my Friday report: My New Latrine.

A nice lady named Miss Christina offered me a new latrine to try out, called a "Breeze." Momma put it together for me two weeks ago, and I can now report to you that I have gotten used to my new latrine, even though it has funny pellet-type things in it instead of nice litters that go flying all over. This is what it looks like:

See, it fits very nicely under the sink. Here are the pro's for my new latrine:
1) it is a nice green color
2) it doesn't get dirty, because all of the pees drain out
3) Momma can flush the poo's down the Bean-latrine
4) that means that Momma doesn't have to put a plastic bag full of dirty litter in the dumpster every day
5) there are no more litters and dusts all over the kitchen floor

Here are the con's for my new latrine:
1) there aren't a lot of pellet-litters, so I can't dig to China, which I like to do
2) that means that I don't have nice litters to walk over on the floor anymore
3) Momma says the monthly cost for the pellets and the pee pads is a little more than for my clumpy litters, but she says it's nice not to have to lug 38-pound tubs around anymore, so I guess that's a con and a pro

Since the pro's outweigh the con's, we have decided to keep the new Breeze latrine. I hope this helps you all, buddies!

13 comments:

Daisy said...

We are trying it out, too. We do not like to go number 2 in there though. My Mommie enjoys how the litter pellets stay inside the box.

cheryl said...

thank you for your friday report, jimmyjoe! it's just the kind of info our auntie joni is looking for!!

--the meowers!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Jimmy Joe, it it terrible when the inter-nets act up, because sometimes it is hard for our beans to figure it out! We don't know if we should try out a new type of litter box, mainly because Momma is afraid we will do our pees and poops elsewhere ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

meemsnyc said...

Computer problems are so frustrating. That looks like a really nice cat litter box!!

Parker said...

We are getting a few of those to try too. I am glad you like yours!

Ramses said...

Ooh that's kinda cool looking, I bet My Mummy'll wanna learn more about these now. She already knows an unnatural amount about all the different types of kitty litter there are as well as litter trays too, but this is a new one even for her! ;)

Beethoven said...

New latrine! How cool!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I hope your Momma is able to get her connection issue, whatever it is, fixed soon.

I'm glad your like your new Breeze.

The Furry Kids said...

What good is a latrine if you can't scatter litter everywhere? heh heh

EG

The Cat Realm said...

Thank you so much for your condolences about Emil, we really appreciate it.
We are sorry to hear about the computer problems, we know the maid HATES it if she has to be on the phone with "technical support" and it always puts her in a very bad mood....
Your new restroom looks good!
Karl and Mrs. OZ
(we are still not ourselves, we miss Emil)

PB 'n J said...

Everykitty seems to be trying the Breeze out - now Mommy is getting ideas, this could be bad...

It looks like it was an awesome weekend though!

Castle said...

hey Jimmy Joe - how are things with you? is you pooter connection still bad?

we seen the tribute to Stormie and are very touched - thank you xxx

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Jimmy Joe, where are you? We hope you get your network connection back soon because we miss you!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon