Here are 13 things I've done this week:
1) Walked around the yard in the cold rain, just to prove that I am a Tough Mancat. I think 10 minutes was enough to prove that.
2) Played with the shoestring.
3) Hid my stripey mouse where Momma will never find it.
4) I didn't eat the fried fish right out of the pan, but I almost pawed the last piece off of Momma's plate while she was watching T.V. shows on her computer. Unfortunately, she grabbed it and said, "No! It's mine!" So there was a perfectly yummy fried fish and I didn't get one bite.
5) I visited our new neighbor Miss Linzee's apartment.
6) I had to go to the v-e-t this morning and get poked. I was very brave.
7) I knocked the key rack off the wall.
8) I took lots of naps in the Boppy pillow.
9) I got up on the fridge and stared at Momma.
10) I licked the bread plate. And the bread.
11) I've been gettin' the evening crazies. Big time. Momma says I have something called "cabin fever." I don't feel extra warm, though. It's cold.
12) Momma pulled out my old trackball and I've had some fun with that! I'd forgotten about that old toy. Rediscovering old toys is always fun.
13) Stared out the window at rain and snow.