It is November today, so I thought I would share 13 things I really like about fall:
1) The trees turn ginger, an excellent color.
2) Windy days outside so I get the crazies!
3) Cold, dark rainy days so I can take a nap with Momma.
4) Momma's pumpkin pie. It is pumpkiny, creamy, eggy goodness with crunchie crust...mmm...I love it with Momma leaves it on the table so I can lick it. She always calls me "Jimmy No" when she sees me doing that, though.
5) When Momma changes the clocks so we get to spend an extra hour snoozing in bed.
6) The big Thanksgiving feast. Momma fills the table with so much yummy goodness, and sometimes the Beans who come over sneak me some of it under the table!
7) Pumpkin bread.
8) When the wool blanket comes out.
9) Leaves on the ground, blowing around. They give me the crazies, too.
10) When the stupid mousies try to come inside because it's cold. It's funny to see Coco get all worked up when she thinks she smells one. Every once in a while we find one and give it to Momma as a present.
11) Pumpkins out on the porch. They smell very interesting.
12) Pumpkin pie. It's worth mentioning twice.
13) Looking forward to that turkey...it's better than Christmas!
What do you guys like about fall?